Saturday 22 March 2014

ONE POEM

An idea may be a Vision,
That can see and change 
The course of Time
And, better the value of life.

Chandan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22.03.2014

Life is poem and vice versa.Discover life in poem. In my earlier blog posted on 14 March I wrote a set of two poems.Today I am going to write a poem the name of which is The Heavenly Task.In my next blog I am going to present a short philosophical essay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE POEM


THE  HEAVENLY TASK



The Enlightened Super Highway,

You and me

And our speedy walk....

A gab in the silent evening

And having a cup of tea, roadside.... 


A cosmic commitment 

And your relative animality

And the moral degeneration, disbelief

Against a protesting love.


While the wavy light from the source

Speaking to you

And making your face bright and shiny;

My only endeavour--

To unravel and experience

The mystery with you.


Now, after a gap of some years,

with your shabby face rather,

One heavenly task is left--

Embracing the flower vase on the table,

Pouring water into it,

Without touching the flower, inside....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment